Wednesday, July 30, 2014

More Blendabilities

I am still having lots of fun with my new SU! Blendabilities.  My DH needed a sympathy card the other day and I had seen this idea on Pinterest several times.  It must have been a challenge somewhere but I don't know where and I saw lots of ideas with this layout.  I liked the simplicity of it especially for a sympathy card.  So here's my take on it:




I have a circle template I made and use to get the circle woodgrain.  Just lay the template down and stamp.  I made my template 4-1/4 by 5-1/2 so it covers the whole card.  I stamped the butterfly and colored with Blendabilities then punched it out with the butterfly punch.  The saying is from a retired set.  I keep all my sympathy sets as they are few and far between :).  The little circles of sorts you see are some flat glittery circles I have had in my stash forever.  With gold coming back in, I'll sure to be using these lots in the future.

That's it for today.  Happy Stampin',

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment